No products in the cart.
A time- and cost-saving supply chain solution, H.H. Barnum Company’s Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) service provides a simple way for our customers to maintain appropriate stock levels while optimizing procurement costs, consolidating billing, and better anticipating inventory needs.
With over 200 customers throughout Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Canada currently leveraging this service, we have experience providing assistance with every aspect of VMI: replenishment, reconciliation and training.
VMI also provides benefits including:
- Better inventory availability
- Simplified and lower-cost procurement
- As few as one purchase order and invoice per month
- Customized usage reports and billing reports
- No returns or dead inventory
Choose from three storage options:
- Two-door cabinet with bins for products such as switches, cables, blocks and panel components
- Six-drawer roll cart for small parts and accessories such as valves, fittings, and tags
- Your own secured crib and cabinet or shelving system
A recent transition to VMI by one of our customers enabled them to standardize ordering across four locations and reduce their item number count by almost 50 percent, making purchasing easier and saving money.
If you’ve experienced any of these inefficiencies, contact your sales representative directly, email us, or call us at 1-800-695-3055 to see how VMI can make your inventory management process work to your advantage.