A time-saving and cost-reducing supply chain solution, H.H. Barnum Company’s Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) service provides a simple way for customers to maintain appropriate stock levels while optimizing procurement costs.
In addition to simplifying procurement and management time, implementing a vendor managed inventory provides customers with customized billing and usage reports, which ultimately reduce purchase order and invoicing needs.
With over 200 customers throughout Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Canada currently leveraging this service, our personnel have experience providing assistance with every aspect of VMI, from replenishment to reconciliation, and proper training for your employees.
A well-designed VMI program offers many benefits.
- Better inventory availability
- Reduced inventory costs
- Reduced inventory management
- Simplified and lower cost procurement
- No returns or dead inventory
- Customized reporting, including usage and billing reports
- Schedule as few as one purchase order and invoice per month
Choose from three options to store Vendor Managed Inventory at your facility:
- Two-door cabinet with bins for products such as switches, cables, blocks and panel components
- Six-drawer roll cart for small parts and accessories such as valves, fittings and tags
- Your own secured crib and cabinet or shelving system
We'll design a Vendor Managed Inventory program that meets your needs.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements