For the second time, Kuka Systems North America awarded H.H. Barnum Company with their coveted supplier of the year award.
Kuka presented this award to John T. Jones and Mark Wolfe of H. H. Barnum Company during the 2016 Kuka Systems Supplier Appreciation event.
This year’s event was held at the GM Heritage Center in Sterling Heights. The award, which takes into account several aspects of a supplier’s performance ranging from on-time deliveries to consistent communication and involvement in Kuka’s community initiatives, is based on metrics gathered from top management and front-line employees:
- Efficiency in using the Kuka Portal
- Outstanding on-time delivery rating of 98.7%
- Outstanding non-conformances rating of .2%
- Quality of communication and sense of urgency
- Ability to work with engineering staff and our suppliers to ensure technical performance
- Exceptional outside and inside support teams
- Cost-saving initiatives
Per Kuka, this performance data, along with supplier evaluations and “going above and beyond”, were key factors in determining H. H. Barnum Company as the Kuka Systems North America 2015 Supplier of the Year! This Supplier of the Year award is a great honor for us. We are very thankful as we continue our commitment to providing exceptional service and working to ensure customer business goals are approached with nothing less than our best efforts.