Distributed Modular I/O provides significant advantages including faster setup and teardown, shorter cable runs and easier troubleshooting. In addition, it allows for the simplified expansion or modification of existing installations.
Balluff’s I/O Link network provides further diagnostic capabilities and the option to adjust I/O link-equipped devices “on the fly” to adapt to production variables.
Distributed Modular I/O features:
- More diagnostic capabilities and faster troubleshooting
- Small control cabinets and shorter sensor cables for added convenience
- Lower maintenance costs and more up time
Distributed Modular I/O using I/O Link Network features:
- Decentralized I/O
- Ability to work with multiple devices (sensors, RFID, etc.)
- Remote scalability and parameterization via software and the I/O Link network